Essure® is a permanent birth control option that we now offer in our office.
Essure® is covered by most insurance providers, and if the Essure procedure is performed in a doctor's office, depending on your specific insurance plan, payment may be as low as a simple co-pay.
Essure® offers women what no birth control ever has:
The Essure® procedure is permanent and is NOT reversible. Therefore, you should be sure you do not want children in the future.
- No surgery, burning or anesthesia
- No hormones
- No slowing down to recover
- Performed in less than 10 minutes
- Peace of mind - your doctor can confirm when you can rely on Essure for birth control
- Trusted by hundreds of thousands of women and doctors for over five years
If this sounds like an option for you, please schedule an appointment for a consultation by calling 614-268-8800.
You may also visit www.essure.com for more information.